Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Loadrunner not recording events for microsoft project plan (win 32 appl)

Hi All,

I need loadrunner to record events for the actions taken on microsoft project plan (MPP). But it doesn't record any events. I am using Loadrunner 11.0 and the protocols that I have tried to use are
a) COM/DCOM
b) Microsoft .NET

Please let me know.

Thanks,
Hafeez
0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: Loadrunner not recording events for microsoft project plan (win 32 appl)

Pls. dont use the COM/DCOM (or).Net protocols. All these depend upon the communication protocol. The best would be to understand that.

Why dont you assume if it could be a 'HTTP' protocol and use the same protocol and start recording from Win32 client perspective.

Check out what info you get.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Loadrunner not recording events for microsoft project plan (win 32 appl)

i suggest you to use only .net protocol it will work. If your project /application uses http. Give a try with it.. The scripts will be generated n the events will be triggered.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.