Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Loadrunner protocol for Java Application

Could you please help me for the following question?Which protocol I need to select in order to do scripting/to record Java (Applet) application with web browser?Also appearing along with Java Console.I am using VuGen 9.10 .I have tried with multi protocol JDBC + Web HTTP/HTML,Web HTTP/HTML + Win socket,only Web HTTP/HTML but none are working.was getting some run time error like "no jdk 1.1 support for object or embed" even after installing jdk 1.1.Please help!!Thanks in advance.
0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: Loadrunner protocol for Java Application

Try with Java Record reply protocol....

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Thanks for the advise.But I tried with Java record reply.since it is a java applet running as a web brwoser so I selected the type as IE.It is not recording anything.And more over at the time of recording it is showing 0 event.Please suggest me if I need to do any other setting.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Whats is the OS you have installed Vugen on..?

how are the calls made from client to first server..?

Looks like http protocol should suffice....

Bit strange, when you say LR is not able to record the events even with winsocket protocol....

~~Shivaram
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.