Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Loadrunner software download

Jump to solution
Hi,
1. Can someone let me know from where i can download loadrunner 9.1 from? When i try to search for it, i cant find it.
2. I need some info on how to do ipspoofing using loadrunner.
Thanks,
Radhika

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Loadrunner software download

Jump to solution
Hi,
You can download a trial version of LR 9.5 which is there in the HP site for which registration is required,
https://h10078.www1.hp.com/cda/hpdc/display/main/search_results.jsp?zn=bto&cp=54_4012_100__

Thanks
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
** If found useful, please assign kudos located at the left hand side.
Thanks.

Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

Jump to solution
1) ANS: From HP BTO site u can download it....just check if they have not replaced it with 9.5

2) How many virtual ips does ur LG genarates? u need to open the firewall connection between ur loadgeneration source to the target server explicitly for firewall. u need to contact ur admin people to do that who is handling all ur target servers and provide with all the ips and port etc.

Thanks,
Prasenjit
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution
Hi,
You can download a trial version of LR 9.5 which is there in the HP site for which registration is required,
https://h10078.www1.hp.com/cda/hpdc/display/main/search_results.jsp?zn=bto&cp=54_4012_100__

Thanks
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
** If found useful, please assign kudos located at the left hand side.
Thanks.

Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

View solution in original post

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.