Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Loadrunner with Microsoft CRM Dynamics 4.0

Is LR is capable of monitoring all the Servers in MS CRM Dynamics 4.0?

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Loadrunner with Microsoft CRM Dynamics 4.0

Hi All,

I have a similar question and I don't want to duplicate this topic.

HP LoadRunner 9.1
MS Dynamics NAV 2009
MS SQL Server

I already use all the protocols that I think should works with MS techonologies and no one returns me a valid results.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

This problem is resolved, now I am able to proceed with LR. My assignment is half the way in Johannesburg SA 🙂

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi,
I use LoadRunner Ver. 9.5 to validate the performance of the Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2009. I use the ODBC Protocol to record the script

While running the recorded scripts, I am not able to connect to Database. Its returning NULL value for Server and User details.

Is there a work around to test the NAV application using Loadrunner's ODBC protocol (or) pl. suggest any other protocol or combination of more than 1 protocol
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.