Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Lodarunner 9.51 - Java VUser down during Scenario Run

Hi All,
I created a scenario that activates 120 Virtual User running a "Java VUser Script". I observed that after few minutes all VUser went down (see attached files). In the vuser logs was not clarified the reason of the "down". Pratically, the scenario started with some "Pass" transaction but after few minutes all VirtulUser became "down".

The only strange message (in the transaction log) was:
#######################
Warning -27077: The "vuser_init" section contains web function(s) when the "Simulate a new user on each iteration" Run-Time Setting is ON. This may produce unpredictable results with multiple iterations [MsgId: MWAR-27077]
#####################

but the option "Simulate a new user on each iteration" there is only for web(http/html) script. There is not this option in JavaVuser Script.
Have you any ideas?
Thanks
Michele
0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

Re: Lodarunner 9.51 - Java VUser down during Scenario Run

I can see that u r using only one LG...just check it out whether ur LG has been chocked down or not....
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Thanks Dutta,
I used 2 LoadGenerator, 60 VUser in one LG and 60 in the another one.
Thanks
Michele
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

It seems that only the first iteration of all the groups passed.

It may be a context sensitive script.
Have you tried to run the script for multiple iterations in VuGen itself? I suspect you will see the same behavior in VuGen too.

If so, try the following:
1. Put the entire script in the Action section.
2. Make sure all sessions are closed at the end of the action
3. Ensure that all the dynamic values are correlated.

Let me know how that goes.

Archana
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.