Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Logging data returned from server during load test is allowed or not?

Jump to solution
Logging data returned from server during load test is allowed or not?

when i tried logging the data returned from server, the full response body was not shown in the log.
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..
Hi Sivashankari,

The run time setting LOG tab permit to specify the logging level during the load test.

You could set it to extended log, and check all three subparameters.

Thougth it's possible, I did not recommend it. Depending to what you try to, there is plenty way to save returned value from a response.

Clarify what you want do, and we can help you.

--
david

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..
Hi Sivashankari,

The run time setting LOG tab permit to specify the logging level during the load test.

You could set it to extended log, and check all three subparameters.

Thougth it's possible, I did not recommend it. Depending to what you try to, there is plenty way to save returned value from a response.

Clarify what you want do, and we can help you.

--
david

View solution in original post

The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.