Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Manual Correlation - different right boundaries

I am faced with issue where the dynamic value I am trying to correlate is repeated at different places and with different right boundaries.

I tried to add separate correlation parameters for each occurence but it still doesn't seem to work.

One of the instances of this dynamic value has a right boundary of " (double quotes). I added the right boundary as "RB= value=\""

Any help is appreciated.
0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Manual Correlation - different right boundaries

I would see if you are inserting the web_reg_save_param above the correct step (i.e. correct step that corresponds to the correct event ID in Generation Log). Can u send the string that u want to capture and ur web reg's construct?
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Manual Correlation - different right boundaries

sample syntax::

web_req_save_param (â user_access_numberâ , â NOTFOUND=ERRORâ ,â LB=first-time-visitors.html/â ,â RB=>Buy books for a pennyâ , â ORD=6â ³,LAST)

sunkara,
http://loadrunner95.blogspot.com/
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.