Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Maximum number of scripts for Load Test in PC

Good afternoon,

Once we uploaded 22 scripts into the Performance Center and desigend test scenarios accordingly however it never got executed due to failed at lauching. So if you could please advise the max for scripts/groups to run in one load test, that'll be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

0 Likes
6 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Maximum number of scripts for Load Test in PC

Hello

I have never seen a recommended maximum for this, but I don't think that it is the NUMBER of scripts that is causing troubles. We execute tests with 48 scripts and 2300 vUsers in PC 12.20 without any problem (Web HTTP/HTML)

Only speculating, but another limiting factor could be the size of the scripts causing timeouts while downloading, if they are very large. I think the scripts are cached once downloaded, so have you tried starting the scenario once again directly? There also is a script download-timeout that can be increased. Have no ref here, but try searching in the kb-archive in the supportsite or google

br /ola

Please mark post as solved if your problems or questions is/are resolved.
If this post was valuable to you, please consider kudo it.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Hi,

22 scripts should not be an issue. We have customers who used even 100 scripts in a load test.

I assume the failure in intialziation is related to Load Generators connectivity or something else.

Can you share more details about the failure? Which version of Perfromance Center are you using?

Thanks,

Shlomi

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member..

Thanks for your reply.

Good to know that it was fine to run 48 scripts and 2300 vu.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member..

Thanks, Shlomi.

I am not able to share more details cause it happened a while ago. It might be PC 12.01 or previous version.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

OK. Please share further details in case you encounter the issue again

Regards,

Shlomi

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member..

Will do. Thanks!

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.