Established Member..
Established Member..

Monitoring JBoss using JMX in SiteScope

Jump to solution

Hi Guys,

I am new to the SiteScope.

SiteScope 11.0

Load Runner 11.0

I would like to configure SiteScope to monitor Jboss performance. 

Could some one please advise me  How to configure SiteScope  to monitor Jboss by using JMX?

I have read  SiteScope UserGuide and SiteScope Monitor's Guide.I didn't see much information about JMX in SiteScope Monitors Guide,It has the instructions for  how to set  JMX for WebLogic. 

I don't have the password for the SiteScope_JBoss_Best_Practice.pdf  document.

Please  advise me!

Thanks,

Raj

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Re: Monitoring JBoss using JMX in SiteScope

Jump to solution

SiteScope_JBoss_Best_Practice.pdf document is license-based hence you won't find the password anywhere.

However, you may want to consult HP Perf Monitoring Best Practices guide available in you LR 11 installation or downloadable from HP SSO. It has an extensive information on JMX monitoring among other things.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
4 Replies
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Jump to solution

SiteScope_JBoss_Best_Practice.pdf document is license-based hence you won't find the password anywhere.

However, you may want to consult HP Perf Monitoring Best Practices guide available in you LR 11 installation or downloadable from HP SSO. It has an extensive information on JMX monitoring among other things.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

Jump to solution

Hi Leobor,

I didn't  see  any info " Monitoring JBoss using JMX "  in  HP Performance Engineering Best Practices Series.

Could you please tell me exactly where do I need to look at.

Thanks,

Raj

0 Likes
Highlighted
Micro Focus Expert
Micro Focus Expert

Jump to solution

There is no exact chapter like this but quite a lot of info on JMX monitoring.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

Jump to solution

Thanks!

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.