Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.
1576 views

MsgId: MMSG-26387

Jump to solution
Hi
I am running a scenario in which two scripts are creating problem. They are showing
No match found for the requested parameter "SerialID". Check whether the requested boundaries exist in the response data. Also, if the data you want to save exceeds 256 bytes, use web_set_max_html_param_len to increase the parameter size, Snapshot Info [MSH 0 14] [MsgId: MERR-26377]

Suppose I am running scenario with 10 users in that around 4 will pass and remaining 6 will show this error. And also when I run the scripts in Vugen in multiple iteration it is working fine.
From different forums I found that this is due to correlation problem. So can you please explain why the test passed for some of the users and also why it is working fine in VUgen?
I have also used web_set_max_html_param_len(“2048”); and I also verified everything is good on server means no DB lock and CPU starvation.

Could you please help me?
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: MsgId: MMSG-26387

Jump to solution
I cannot really answer that question since I do not know your application. It is not unusual to have an application fail with a small amount of users when it is first tested.

You could create a group with a couple of users and increase the level of logging for those 2 users to always log the data returned from the server. If those fail at least you would be able to review the logs to see what data your failed request is getting back.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
6 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: MsgId: MMSG-26387

Jump to solution
If your script runs in VuGen and can find the correlated data with a single user and it will run from the Controller on a load generator and also runs successfully then it should run with multiple users.

From what you have said I do not think it is a correlation problem. The problem most likely is the failure of the transaction under load that is returning the data that you are looking for. If the call fails and the system under test does not return the data with the SerialID then you will get this error. When you perform correlation it is always best to add some code to report an error if the data is not found. Something like:

int HTTPReturnCode;

web_reg_save_param("SerialID", "LB=begintext", "RB=endtext", "Notfound=warning", LAST);

web_url(.....;

HTTPReturnCode = web_get_int_property(HTTP_INFO_RETURN_CODE);

if(strcmp(lr_eval_string("{SerialID}"), "") == 0)
{
lr_error_message("Call failed and did not return SerialID! HTTP Return Code = %d", HTTPReturnCode);

....
}

Along with this you need to review the error logs from the application that you are testing to determine the reason that you are not getting back the data.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: MsgId: MMSG-26387

Jump to solution
The code snippet which you have provide will give us alarm when data will not come from the server. ryt?

As i have examined the logs from server i havent find any thing in that means No CPU starvation and DB lock. So what will be the reason beghind it why we are not getting data from server????
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: MsgId: MMSG-26387

Jump to solution
I cannot really answer that question since I do not know your application. It is not unusual to have an application fail with a small amount of users when it is first tested.

You could create a group with a couple of users and increase the level of logging for those 2 users to always log the data returned from the server. If those fail at least you would be able to review the logs to see what data your failed request is getting back.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: MsgId: MMSG-26387

Jump to solution
Also try to run it again with the Generate Snapshot on Error setting enabled in the Misc run time settings. If the response is not getting properly generated it will give you a good idea.

Also many a times I have seen that the correlation fails for some users just because of the order parameter. Enable Parameter substitution in Log settings and see in execution logs what value is being grabbed, if any. Try to narrow down the conditions (LB and RB).
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: MsgId: MMSG-26387

Jump to solution
Hi
Thank Gog i found the problem..
This is due to parameter setting in the parameter list
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: MsgId: MMSG-26387

Jump to solution
This due to the setting of parameter list in the scripts. When i changed it. Every thing start working fine.

Thanks all of you for helping me out.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.