Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Need correlation which redirected URL occured in 301 redirection

Can some one let me know how to correlate below code which is redirected from 301

Here I  alm Trying to correlate value "e1s2

Please provide example with web_reg_save_param_ex as i am using LR 12 version

$$$$$$ Response Header For Transaction With Id 301 Ended $$$$$$

****** Response Body For Transaction With Id 301 ******
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?><partial-response><redirect url="/xxxxx/spring/main?execution=e1s2"></redirect></partial-response>
$$$$$$ Response Body For Transaction With Id 301 Ended $$$$$$

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: Need correlation which redirected URL occured in 301 redirection

Please note that 301 is just the transaction ID here its not a URL response code. Use call below and tweak it as per your need by adjusting RegExp and scope to get the string you need in c_Execution

web_reg_save_param_regexp(
  "ParamName=c_Execution",
  "RegExp=execution=(.*?)\"></redirect>",
  SEARCH_FILTERS,
  "Scope=Body",
  "IgnoreRedirections=No",
  "RequestUrl={Please add your request URL here which is giving you this redirect response}",
  LAST);

Hope this helps!

Tnx!

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.