Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

New member using Vuser and Perf center!

Hi

I am new here. Can I ask 'HP Performance center' / Virtual user .....related questions here?

I am new to the tools as well.

Thx

kris

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.. Acclaimed Contributor..
Acclaimed Contributor..

Re: New member using Vuser and Perf center!

Hi Kris,

Yes, you can. 

Greetings,

Bill

Micro Focus Software Support

The views expressed in my contributions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views and strategy of Micro Focus.

If you find this or any post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: New member using Vuser and Perf center!

Hi Bill / everyone,
I am new here . Just started using VUGen(Virtual user) in Performance centre 9.5.

I have a few questions:
1) The tool never captures all the screens as snapshots,and only captures some which I see during runtime viewing - why ? Can I make it to force to also capture screens that are important for me ?

2) I am using it to test TLM (Smartstream web based tool). Can VUser be used for just regression testing (for navigation scenarios , UI actions etc).? I see that Vuser is more compatible than QTP for TLM .

Or should Vuser be used for Perf testing only?

3) Whats the correct term : Vuser or Vugen? (LOL)

Thanks !!
Kris

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.