Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

New to Load runner tool

Hi techies,
Nice to meet yo in HP forum. Am new to this tool. So can yo pls suggest me any material to learn load runner tool. I am willing to learn it step by step, all the process n practices in load runner.

Thanks in advance.

With Regards,
Usha G
0 Likes
4 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: New to Load runner tool

Refer to LoadRunner Guides.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi Madan,
Will i get any load runner guide in this site or i need to get it from some other place?cPls help me out.

With Regards,
Usha G
0 Likes
Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

Hi Usha,

Install loadrunner from HP BTO site and try using the vugen and controller seeing the help file which will be downloaded with the software. Help file is the nicest document u can ever find to learn LR.

Hope this will help u.

Thanks,
Prasenjit
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

thanks for that Madan.

With Regards,
Usha G
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.