Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

New to loadrunner

Hi
Iam New to Loadrunner, I have a question , I have message board with one message in it . I need to add 500 more messagesto that board and test it with 500 users. Do I need to create a single script and parameterise it or Just record the script and run it with 500 users in controller, I have run it with 500 Vusers in controllers but the message board still has only one message. How can I make Loadrunner to display 499 messages to display on message board. Iam using 9.5 version and it is a web application.
0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: New to loadrunner

Hi
this is just a suggestion, even i'm not sure of what will happen as even i'm new to load runner or performance testing :

1) with one user- try with at least 50 iteration and check the result as such the msg is being displayed or not....

2) im just thinking how will it work wen u run the same scripts for 500 users..

Kindly run it and let me know the output of it.. as it is really interesting for me also.

Parametrization can work, but its very tedious to give the list of parameter values,
i personnel feel..
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.