Highlighted
New Member.

New to supporting ALM/PC and tests are failing to run

New at supporting ALM/PC installation, so looking for assistance in pointing me in the right direction. 

Started receiving "Unable to connect to PC service" from out of the blue when attempting to run tests through ALM/PC. Verified no changes to connectivity/firewall on PC server. 

Re-added server and checks show passed and status operational. When attempting to reboot from ALM console, receive "One or more of the servers must be available to run the Reboot Server operation" message. 

Attempting to use Reconfigure Server option results in "Performanc eCenter Server is not compatible with this version of ALM" message. 

ALM 11.52.341 - PC Server 11.50 - Is this where I could be running in to issues? Configuration had been working without a problem till this past week. 

Thanks,
Matt

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: New to supporting ALM/PC and tests are failing to run

Hi Matt,

You are using a pretty old version. I really suggest you consider upgrading. This version is no longer supported unless you have extended support contract.

"Unable to connect to PC service" is likely to be related to the agent or services running on the PC Host machines.
Can you please try validating they are up and running?

If you still have a active support contract I suggest opening a support ticket. If not please share a screenshot of the error to focus our reply.

Regards,
Shlomi

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.