Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Not able to execute second iteration sucessfully

Jump to solution
Hi,

I have recorded a scenario on SAP NetWeaver using SAP WEb Protocol in Loarruner VUGEN9.52.
I am able to sucessfully run the script for 1 iteration without any issues. When i run the same script for 2 iterations 1st iteration is executed sucessfully and the second iteration is failing as the application is not opening.

Could any one provide soultion for this issue.

Thanks,
Venkat
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Not able to execute second iteration sucessfully

Jump to solution
Hi,

As suggested by SPP, it may be a context sensitive script.

Have you recorded anything in the vuser_init and vuser_end sections? If so, try to put everything in Action.

Also, try the following RunTime Setting:
Under Browser Emulation > Check Simulate a new user on each iteration > Check Clear cache on each iteration.

Archana

View solution in original post

0 Likes
4 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Jump to solution
It might be due to context sensitive script.
You may try recording the business process twice in two different actions to understand where the problem lies.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution
Hi,

As suggested by SPP, it may be a context sensitive script.

Have you recorded anything in the vuser_init and vuser_end sections? If so, try to put everything in Action.

Also, try the following RunTime Setting:
Under Browser Emulation > Check Simulate a new user on each iteration > Check Clear cache on each iteration.

Archana

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution
Thanks Archana. Your suggestion helped me to resolve my issue.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution
Got the solution
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.