Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Not able to record client sever application

Hi
I am not able to record client server application using load runner vugen (9.50.0.0).It is a client srever based Application built using Microsoft .Net 2005.
Database - MS SQL server 2005 database.

i tried with different protocols (Microsoft .net, ODBC and COM/DCOM). In all the cases,while recording i am getting the below error.

"An Unhandled win32 exception occured in <>.exe [4496].
0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

whats your OS?

Could be possbile that VUGen is corrupted??

Assuming you get this error while recording on all protocols, I suggest you to repair the installation.

You can rerun the LR setup and then click on repair...

Let me know, how it goes after the repair?
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Thanks for your reply

I tried from different systems (xp,2000, windows 2000 server) which is having vugen. In all cases, i am getting the same error message. For other protocol (like http), i am able to record the script properly.

So LR is not corrupted as i am able to record for other applicaitons

Thanks
Barath K
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.