Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Not able to replay Citrix Vugen scripts

Hi All,

I am using Vugen version 9.0 to record and replay Citrix based application.I am able to record the application but not able to replay it.
I am getting the below error message while trying to do so.
Please help me to get rid of this?.Thanks.

"Error: Exception was raised when calling configure function citrix_gui_configure in extension CitrixClientImpl.dll: System Exceptions: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION [MsgId: MERR-10493]
Warning: Extension CitrixClientImpl.dll is not loaded"
0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

Re: Not able to replay Citrix Vugen scripts

Hi Sumi,

The time you recorded script ica file was created and fetched during citrix connect session but while replaying it doesnt find ICA file to get connect with citrix session.
You need to take care that ICA file is there before citrix connect session.

Citrix client communicates with Citrix MetaFrame server using ICA (Independent Computing Architecture) network protocol. This protocol works on top of TCP/IP protocol maintaining the client session, showing the mouse movements and key board strokes from client to the server. Similarly, it displays the page view of the actions that are being carried/performed on Citrix server.
All the client â server communication session parameters and data are maintained in .ICA file which can be edited and viewed in a notepad.

Check out the ica related code how to make it present before each run.

Good Luck...

Thanks
Ajay
0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Sumi,

What is the Citrix Server version?
What is the Citrix Client version installed on Vugen box?

We have numerous patches released on top of LR90 specifically for Citrix. Once you come with the details posted above, we can figure it out.

Thanks!!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

I am unable to replay a script recorded with citrix ICA client 10.2 version.

I am getting the following error:

"Error: Exception was raised when calling per-thread-init function in extension CitrixClientImpl.dll: System Exceptions: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION

Error: Vuser failed to initialize extension CitrixClientImpl.dll.

Error: Exception was raised when calling event-notify Vuser function in extension CitrixClientImpl.dll: System Exceptions: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION Vuser Terminated."

Protocol used for recording: http/html - html based, citrix ICA.

LR version 8.1.4

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.