Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Not able to see username & password fields in the Flex script

Hello All,

I am trying to record a script using Load runner 11 for the application developed in Flex 3.5& Java, to my surprise I am unable to find out username & password fields in the script.

I have used below files from flex messaging API which dev team has mentioned

- flex-messaging-common.jar
- flex-messaging-core.jar
- flex-messaging-opt.jar
- flex-messaging-proxy.jar
- flex-messaging-remoting.jar

and I have downloaded these files from SoapUI 3.5/lib. But still it is showing some code generation errors. I am attaching the script for you reference

Can anyone please help me in this?

Thanks

0 Likes
30 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Not able to see username & password fields in the Flex script

In which step you are sending user/pass?
What is the Code generation errors you received? I can see still some binary data in the calls and you might have received errors. It may be due to missing jar files.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hello,

Thanks for your reply. Please find the details below

at first transaction i.e 1_Login_Page : i am accessing the application and giving user name and password and then at second transaction i,e 2_Home_Page" : i am clicking on login and i am getting home page after login

and the code generation errors are as follows

flex.messaging.MessageException: Cannot create class of type 'com.bsb.sf.security.management.CurrentUserVO'. Type 'com.bsb.sf.security.management.CurrentUserVO' not found.
flex.messaging.MessageException: Cannot create class of type 'com.bsb.sf.preferences.remote.PreferencesVO'. Type 'com.bsb.sf.preferences.remote.PreferencesVO' not found.
flex.messaging.MessageException: Cannot create class of type 'com.bsb.sf.security.menu.internal.ApplicationVO'. Type 'com.bsb.sf.security.menu.internal.ApplicationVO' not found.
flex.messaging.MessageException: Cannot create class of type 'com.bsb.sf.preferences.remote.PreferencesVO'. Type 'com.bsb.sf.preferences.remote.PreferencesVO' not found.
flex.messaging.MessageException: Cannot create class of type 'com.bsb.esolife.flexsecurity.business.vo.UserSecurityResponseVO'. Type 'com.bsb.esolife.flexsecurity.business.vo.UserSecurityResponseVO' not found.
flex.messaging.MessageException: Cannot create class of type 'com.bsb.esolife.main.business.vo.InitParamResponseVO'. Type 'com.bsb.esolife.main.business.vo.InitParamResponseVO' not found

Thanks
0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

I'm not sure about username details in the script, but from errors you provided, it is clear that the specific classes are not found. And those classes are not available in the list of jar files you added. Ask your developer for the corresponding Jar files of those classes.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hello Madan,

Thanks for your quick reply . I will ask these corresponding JAR files with Development team and update you on this

Thanks Once again
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hello,

I got the JAR files and exact JDK version which development team is using but still its generating some errors are as follows

Description Details:
Externalizable read object failed: Error Initializing JVM

Recommended Operation Details:
Check your java code and call stack.

and also previously for some request body used to come in XML after this ugradation of java those request are also comming in binary format
0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Did you replace the jre inside LR directory?
What is the Jre version used?
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Yes i have replaced JDK Files and we are using

java version "1.6.0_22"
Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.6.0_22-b04)
Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 17.1-b03, mixed mode, sharing)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

I would suggest to use a lower version. may be jdk1.6.0_10
this would resolve this problem.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

is it fien if i use loawer version because devlopement is going on java version "1.6.0_22"
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hello madan,
I have used JDK 1.6.0_11 but still its displaying same generation errors
0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Did you replace the jre directory from your JDK installation directory to LR installation directory?

Did you receive the same initialization error or some other class not found errors?
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.