Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Not allowing me to use >500 Vusers. Suggestion please

Jump to solution
1. If I use 500 Vusers it is working, wherease if I use 700 vusers I am getting the following error message even though I selected more than one LG.

Error msg:
Could not reserve timeslot

Concurrent Project Vusers Limit exceeded

You need to decrease number of Vusers in Load Test configuration page.
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.
i think your max limit to use the NO OF VUSER is 500 for the current project, u cant exceed more than 500..

For example for trail version you can only use 10 VUSERS you cant use more than 10..

View solution in original post

0 Likes
5 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.
In the Load test validation results. I am seeing the following message. Does it mean I need to contact PC admin to increase the Vusers limit? or Can I change the settings?

"Total Number of Vusers exceeds the number allocated for the project. "

Thanks
Vishwa
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.
i think your max limit to use the NO OF VUSER is 500 for the current project, u cant exceed more than 500..

For example for trail version you can only use 10 VUSERS you cant use more than 10..

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.
The problem you are facing is due to the configuration done for your project in your performance center administration. The max users allotted to your project seems to be 500 so there is no way you can exceed 500. To be able to run 700 users, you will have to ask your Performance Center admin and get more users alloted to your project. Unless, the admin changes it in the configuration of your project, there is no way you can run 700 users. Ask for additional LGs also if it is required.

Thanks
Prashanth Thimmavajjala
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.
Thank You Vidya and Prasanth.

Now admin has increased the limit to 2500 vusers

Thanks
Vishwa
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.
Resolved. Hence closing
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.