Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Not the usual correlation problem in Oracle NCA

Hello All,

I am recording Oracle NCA in Vugen 11 on windows.

I have done every correlation, read the KM articles and the "tips and tricks", and looked into a whole lot of messages on this topic, but still cannot fix my problem.

While replaying my script (NCA + HTTP/HTML) i get the error:

Warning: ifError expired (50) during NCA handshake,
Warning: ifError expired (50)
Error: nca_connect_server: cannot communicate with host on port XXXX

(I increased the Pragma Mode retries to 50 and the Interval to 1000).

I saw in one of the messages that someone did the following correlation:

web_reg_save_param("JSID",
  "LB=jsessionid=",
  "RB=",
  "Search=Noresource",
  LAST);

web_url("frmservlet",
  "URL=[url]...OracleApplications&lang=US&env=NLS_LANG='AMERICAN_AMERICA'+FORMS_USER_DATE_FORMAT='DD-MON-RRRR'+FORMS_USER_DATETIME_FORMAT='DD-MON-RRRR+HH24%3AMI%3ASS'+NLS_DATE_LANGUAGE='AMERICAN'+NLS_SORT='BINARY'+NLS_NUMERIC_CHARACTERS='.,'+FORMS_TZFILE='timezlrg.dat'+FORMS_DATETIME_SERVER_TZ='Asia%2FJerusalem'+FORMS_DATETIME_LOCAL_TZ='Asia%2FJerusalem'&form_params=+config='ECIPRD'+icx_ticket="
  "'{icx_ticket_39}'+resp='CSD%2FECI_ON_DR_MGR'+secgrp='STANDARD'+start_func='CSDREPLN'+other_params=''&encoding=UTF-8&acceptLanguage=en-

"Url=lservlet;jsessionid={JSID}?ifcmd=getinfo&ifhost=[host]&ifip=[ip]", "Referer=", ENDITEM, 

LAST);

Although this correlation breakes the cardinal rule (it is done on the page from which i am getting it from), it gave me:

Action.c(226): connect_server: connection with host "[host]" on port [port] established

Which is great, but i also get this:

Action.c(226): Popup message: stop - Cannot complete applications logon. You may have entered an invalid applications password, or there may have been a database connect error.

There is also a NCAJServSessionId correlation, that was automaticly.

For some reason i think it is to blame.

The NCAJServSessionId correaltion:

web_reg_save_param("NCAJServSessionId",
  "LB=",
  "RB=",
  "Search=Noresource",
  LAST);

The NCAJServSessionId  value from run num#1:

NCAJServSessionId" =  "/forms/lservlet;jsessionid=93eafaa1563dcdb7544f900449a5b695b2b45e3e8487.e3qTbhqSchiRe38Oby0

The NCAJServSessionId  value from run num#2:

NCAJServSessionId" =  "/forms/lservlet;jsessionid=93eafaa1563b265a1fe507a54a2784d7b9f5dbe58452.e3qTbhqSchiRe38Obi0

I'll apprecaite every bit of help on this matter.

TIA

Yair

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Not the usual correlation problem in Oracle NCA

Alan,

this is great info. really helped!

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.