Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

OCI_NO_DATA error code = 01403

when we record script for oracle2-tier protocol and replay , Grid doesn't get updated. why is it so? it says executed successfully , but grid is not updated. But if i save value in param it works it stores the value.On replay i always gets this waring:Warning: lrdo_ora8_fetch: "OCIStmtFetch" return-code=OCI_NO_DATA, error-code=01403:
Action.c(184): Warning: ORA-01403: no data found
0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
New Member..
New Member..

Re: OCI_NO_DATA error code = 01403

Hi there,

In the log it appears the result of the select query after executing  the "rd_ora8_bind_col" command but it also appears the message "0 row(s) processed" after executing  " lrd_ora8_exec" command, which brings me to the next cuestion: ¿If I want to measure the time that takes de database sending the response of a select query, its enough with executing " lrd_ora8_exec" command, or I also need to execute "lrd_ora8_bind_col"  and "lrdo_ora8_fetch" commands?

Besides, in the log it can be seen the messages 'Warning: lrdo_ora8_fetch: "OCIStmtFetch" return-code=OCI_NO_DATA, error-code=01403:' and "Warning: ORA-01403: no data found" but afterwards it appears that 12 rows had been fetched "lrd_ora8_fetch: StmtHandle=OraStm1, 12 row(s) fetched (no more data)":

___________________LOG____________________________

Action.c(24): ora8_exec: 0 row(s) processed
Action.c(25): lrd_ora8_bind_col: StmtHandle=OraStm1, Column=1
Action.c(26): Warning: lrdo_ora8_fetch: "OCIStmtFetch" return-code=OCI_NO_DATA, error-code=01403:
Action.c(26): Warning: ORA-01403: no data found
Action.c(26): lrd_ora8_fetch: StmtHandle=OraStm1, 12 row(s) fetched (no more data)

______________________CODE____________________________________________________

lrd_ora8_exec(OraSvc1, OraStm1, 0, 0, &uliRowsProcessed, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0);
lrd_ora8_bind_col(OraStm1, &OraDef1, 1, &USER_D1, 0, 0);
lrd_ora8_fetch(OraStm1, -12, 1, &uliFetchedRows, PrintRow2, 2, 0, 0);

Kind regards

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.