Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Online LoadRunner Certification

Hi,
Can anyone tell me is there any Online Certification Courses for LoadRunner?

Thanks,
Digish
0 Likes
9 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

No, there is no Online Cert Courses.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

thanks for the reply.
Is there any exams for it?
0 Likes
Highlighted
Contributor.
Contributor.

Hello,

Are there Certifications that i can take for Loadrunner. I was check that there is 1 certification available and when i add that to cart. It doesnt show me from  where and how i can take that.

Kindly guide me.

Thanks

Sonny

0 Likes
Highlighted
Respected Contributor.
Respected Contributor.

Hi Vajir,

Right now there is no certifications like HP 12.5 old one , So it is better to a certification of loadrunner from Udemey.

Link for Udemey: https://www.udemy.com/hp-loadrunner/

You will get the valid certificate from Udemey team (uploaded in CUP image) once you have successfully done the certification.

Note: Register with your details properly before purchasing the course , you will get the certificate with the same name.

Hope it will help you.

Regards,

Surya Kosuri.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Contributor.
Contributor.

If you are planning to get a certificate from udemy, you can enroll for the below loadrunner course

https://www.udemy.com/performance-testing-using-microfocus-loadrunner-basics-advanced/

Once course is successfully completed, a course ceriticafte is provided by Udemy

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Hi,

To get a formal Micro Focus LoadRunner certification you need to pass this exam: 

Regards,
Shlomi

0 Likes
Highlighted
New Member..
New Member..

Hi Shlomi,

How to purchase this certification as it does not give options for credit card, debit card or paypal? It just gives options for Training Units, and Purchase order number. How to get this purchase order number?

Thanks and Regards,

Rajiv

0 Likes
Highlighted
Member.

Hi,

Even I'm struggling for the same, Can anyone please tell us how to purchase exam, we dont see any payment option using credit/debit cards , So annoying since its taken over from HP.. you guys(Microfoucs) dont let us to complete certification  and it took 3 hours to find out the certifaiaction link, Microfocous doesnt have any documentiaon listed on  how to complete cerifatication .

0 Likes
Highlighted
Contributor.
Contributor.

Hi , You can refer to below ticket , there are link with exam details.

https://community.microfocus.com/t5/LoadRunner-Professional-Tips/nbsp-LoadRunner-Certification/ta-p/1766487

If you need assistance with registration, please email **PERSONAL INFORMATION REMOVED**

Regards,

Pravin N

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.