Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Oracle Configurator - Quote script issues

I am using LR Version 9.52 and recently recorded a script going through the process of generating a new quote within Oracle Configurator (web based interface). The script requires heavy correlation and heavy parameterization due to plenty of dynamic values returned. I have the script passing but for some reason the quote does not pass the configurated items selected during the recorded version resulting in an incomplete quote. I get two errors within Configurator stating "The following error occurred:

Record has been updated. Please requery to see change"

It then gives the second error stating:
" Error
Please note that the quote has been updated by another user and some of your changes may be lost."

This happens after the script runs through the selecting of configuated items and selects the "Finish" button to save the configuration. I have checked the Page View replay and it is actually selecting the items I selected during recording but something happens when saving to send these errors.

Does anyone have any experience recording successful Oracle Configurator Quotes? If so, any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Screen shots of the errors are attached.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.