Absent Member.

Oracle Forms Tabbed window gets ID - fail to replay

I am using LR 9.50.
Oracle Forms 11
Vugen Records the tab window name as
Header Taxes_509.

This is a new recording number.
nca_tab_select_item("C_FM_FISCAL_ADD_INFO", "Header Taxes_512");

This number keeps changing if I record more than 4-5 times. Since I am not sure which number will be taken while replay, the script fails with this error

NCA: ASSERT: "bool __thiscall CObjectMap::LookupById(int,class CGuiMemItem *&,bool) const" at ..\src\object_map.cpp(76). Text: "!"No item found""
Action.c(349): Error: nca_tab_select_item("C_FM_FISCAL_ADD_INFO","Header Taxes_512") failed, Item in list or menu not found.
The window currently in focus: "Fiscal Documents (orfm_fiscal_header)".

I have record = names. All the names get recorded properly except wherever there is a tab window like IE 8 have.. u can start new browser in the tab. Just like that our app form has a tab too.

I have chekced with Application people. They say the windows are recognized solely based on names. There are no numbers.

I am not sure how LR records numbers associated with the names. This issue was there too in previous forms version. But we did not use the script in our test suite.

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: Oracle Forms Tabbed window gets ID - fail to replay

LR9.5 does not support IE8. Try recording on a machine with IE7.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.