Highlighted
Visitor..
Visitor..

OracleWeb Protocol App Having trouble Correlating and Getting VUgen Script to Update Application

Hi I am Having a lot of trouble getting Vugen 12.53 to Correlate and Update the application on replay. The oracle version on the application is 12.2.4, its a web application that calls oracle framework in the backend. I am able to get logged in to the application, but the second action of Updating an action in the application is not working.

Department of Defense LogoMyBiz+        

Diagnostics Preferences

Logout  

Error

You are trying to access a page that is no longer active.
- The referring page may have come from a previous session. Please select Home to proceed.

This is what I see in the snapshot when the Web_Submit_data trys to update the application in the second action.
 Please urgently help me with suggestions on how to resolve the issue? I did the correlations automaticaly didnt fix the issue, did it manually, still seeing the same error.

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: OracleWeb Protocol App Having trouble Correlating and Getting VUgen Script to Update Application

Hi,

The screenshot you have attached failed to e uploaded. Can you please re-attach it?

It sounds like a correlation issue. I suggest reviewing replay log carefully and understand why it fails

Regards,

Shlomi

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.