Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

PC 12.01 - Ajax TruClient IE Script Stalling in Controller

Hi,

I have created a TC IE script in Vugen 12.01. The script plays back fine in Vugen and the Development Mode. However, once I run a test with only this script and 1 vuser, the script halts after completing the second transaction. The user does not fail, abort, etc, it simply stalls. I developed the script on the same LG used in the test, so I know the script works on that machine. I don't get any error messages so it's hard to troubleshoot what the problem is.

Any idea what is going on here?

Thanks in advance.

P.S. This thread has been moevd from LoadRunner Support Forum to Performance Center Support and News Forum. - Hp Forum Moderator

0 Likes
1 Reply
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

I was able to fix my problem by following the steps in this post:

http://h30499.www3.hp.com/t5/LoadRunner-Support-Forum/Seems-like-often-popups-fail-when-TruClient-IE-script-is-run/td-p/6473538#.VOzH9vl4rls

Has this issue been fixed with the PC 12.02 release?

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.