PC 12.20 General Navigation issues?
Apologies if this has already been discussed, I didn't see a post in this forum for 2015.
We recently upgraded from HP PC 11.00 to PC 12.20 and we were wondering if anyone else is having trouble with the following two areas:
(1) Occasionally when attempting to view the HTML report from a test run by clicking the "View HTML Report" button, we are getting HTTP 500 error messages. Sometime this can be corrected by logging out, closing browser, opening new browser and clearing cache and trying again. (But not always).
(2) When switching to various tabs in the GUI (for example, going from the start tab to the timeslots tab) we get stuck in the "Loading.... this process might take a few moments." message. Even after waiting 10-15 minutes, nothing happens. Sometime this can be corrected by logging out, closing browser, opening new browser and clearing cache and trying again. (But not always).
Re: PC 12.20 General Navigation issues?
This behaviours that you are mentioned, could be for different reasons, internally on your own environment.
Please be sure that you have:
1. The Data execution prevention disable. https://softwaresupport.hp.com/group/softwaresupport/search-result/-/facetsearch/document/KM1220841
2. The User Account control off. https://softwaresupport.hp.com/group/softwaresupport/search-result/-/facetsearch/document/KM00598473
3. The windos firewall off
4. Double check that you are using a full admin account.
5. Also you can make a process explorer capture, to determine if there are some softwares that are been involved while you are using the tool, and are affecting the correct functionality of the tool.
For the process explorer, please refer to this link: https://softwaresupport.hp.com/group/softwaresupport/search-result/-/facetsearch/document/KM194425
I hope this helps to solve your doubt, please do not hesitate to contact me if you need some additional information.
Daniela Gómez Alvarado
Customer Support Engineer
If you find that this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a KUDOS by clicking on the STAR at the bottom left of the post and show your appreciation.