Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

PC 9.51 Translation Path failure

I am in the process of upgrading to PC 9.51 from 9.0. In 9.0 many of the users store .dat files in a share and reference that share in there scripts and of course scenarios. This has worked very well with little issue. I am the product owner for travelers and in the middle of upgrading to 9.51 from 9.0. In one of the scenarios I have run I am getting the following error.

11-Aug-2009 12:07:54 PM None Host: e4xbpwwlg10 , Error: The translation of the path to table '\\PROD.TRAVP.NET\ent_dfs\Core\LOADRUNNER\Quick_Quote\TextDatafiles\Retrive_1.dat' failed.

The user fails. I downloaded the script and ran successfully in vugen. Has anyone run across this issue in 9.51 or any version of Performance Center when trying to run a scenario.

Thanks,
Gary Scott
0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: PC 9.51 Translation Path failure

r
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.