Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

PC 9.52 Unable to view a performance test run clearly

Hi ,

We are trying to run a 3000 Vuser test using 65 Load Generators.  The test has around 20 different scripts to be run.

We are facing a problem of not being able to view the test run properly. The main issue is with the display screen where the scripts and no. of users running against them is displayed. Please find the screenshot attached for reference.

I would highly appreciate your help in this regard as it is a critical test for us to be run.

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: PC 9.52 Unable to view a performance test run clearly

Any thoughts/suggestions to resolve this issue would be highly appreciated.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: PC 9.52 Unable to view a performance test run clearly

Why use so many Load Generators? I would think that between 10 and 20 LGs would suffice and that would problably eliminate the presentation issue.

If you need to be using a large number of source IP Addresses, I would suggest you investigate IP Spoofing.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.