Highlighted
Frequent Contributor.
Frequent Contributor.

PC Issue:Vuser compilation failed. Please set CCIDebug to Off in CCI section of mdrv.dat file

Jump to solution

Hi , Im getting below compilation errors when i ran my script in PC.but the same script working in Vugen and Controller without any iisues.

Error -19799 Error: CCI compilation error -e:\temp\brr_8vu.634\global_dir\266754840\pre_cci.c:
Device_Calls.c:30: error: undeclared identifier `HEADERS'.
Error: Vuser compilation failed. Please set CCIDebug to Off in CCI se ction of mdrv.dat file.

Actually i'm sending Rest calls using web_rest() function in webhttp/html protocol.

what i observed is if i replace web_rest() with web_custom_request() im not facing any issues.

my LR version is-12.53  and PC Version 12.50.

web_rest is implemented from 12.53 version. so do we need to add any thing in global.h file 

so please let me know what causing this issues.

and im pasting my script here,

web_rest("POST: https://xxx.int.xxx.com/devices/devices/...",
"URL=https://xxxx.int.xxxx.com/devices/devices/authenticate?api_key=xxxxxx",
"Method=POST",
"EncType=raw",
"Snapshot=t917908.inf",
"Body={\"method\": \"SERIAL_NUMBER\",\"id\": \"{DeviceID}\",\"ns\": \"xxxxxxxxx\"}",
HEADERS,
"Name=Accept", "Value=application/json", ENDHEADER,
"Name=Authorization", "Value=xxxxxxxxxxxxx", ENDHEADER,
"Name=Content-Type", "Value=application/json", ENDHEADER,
LAST);

Plese help on this ASAP.

Thanks in Advance.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Micro Focus Frequent Contributor

Re: PC Issue:Vuser compilation failed. Please set CCIDebug to Off in CCI section of mdrv.dat file

Jump to solution

Hi Reddym.

You will have to upgrade your Performance Center version to 12.53 since there is a compatibility issue. You cannot run script recorded on LoadRunner12.53 on Performance Center 12.50, you have to use the same version on both.

Remember that you will have to upgrade the PC Server, ALM server and the LGs, also the migration of the projects.

Regards.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Highlighted

Re: PC Issue:Vuser compilation failed. Please set CCIDebug to Off in CCI section of mdrv.dat file

Jump to solution

Hi Reddym.

You will have to upgrade your Performance Center version to 12.53 since there is a compatibility issue. You cannot run script recorded on LoadRunner12.53 on Performance Center 12.50, you have to use the same version on both.

Remember that you will have to upgrade the PC Server, ALM server and the LGs, also the migration of the projects.

Regards.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor.
Frequent Contributor.

Jump to solution

Thanks  for your response.Yes. I have checked we installed 12.50 version.

So do we need to buy any aditional licence to upgrade to current version (12.50-to latest pc version) as we have licence for 12.50.

Please let me know.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.