PC Support Tip: PC environment is slow or check host task is getting stuck
For PC 12.01 there is an issue with the table LAB_HOST_CHECK_RESULTS, the data in the table is not being deleted, it should be recycled automatically. So the table needs to be truncated manually. This issue can cause errors messages in the test design page and collation issues.
The workaround is the following:
- Go to Site Administration > Lab Management, search for the table LAB_HOST_CHECK_RESULTS
- Check the number of entries in this table (you can use the query: SELECT count(*) FROM "LAB_HOST_CHECK_RESULTS")
- If the number of entries in that table is very big then this is the problem, this table stores the results from the checks that ALM does to the host so this table can get very big
- As workaround for this you can perform a truncate on the LAB_HOST_CHECK_RESULTS table (truncate table "LAB_HOST_CHECK_RESULTS")
- But this issue has been already fixed in the PC 12.01 patch 1