(PC) Support Tip: Performance Center 12.50 has been released
The new version of Performance Center has just been released.
Performance Center 12.50 introduces the following new features and enhancements:
- Performance Application Lifecycle (PAL)
The improved PAL feature allows for complete end-to-end testing and DevOps feedback.
Users can accurately compare performance test results with real production data benchmarks.
Analysis of these results provides a framework to assist you in creating performance test scenarios to resemble realistic environments as closely as possible, which reduces test assumptions and risks.
- Improved HP Network Virtualization (NV) integration
The NV integration includes a range of usability improvements and enhancements.
• Ability to integrate NV virtual locations in the end-to-end testing in PAL.
• Ability to install NV during the Performance Center installation.
• Unified licensing management (Performance Center and Network Virtualization).
- Improved HP Service Virtualization integration
Improved HP Service Virtualization dialog box for configuring services before the test run.
- Noise Generator Scripts
New noise testing capabilities, allowing you to run a simple noise test alongside standard Vuser scripts.
The noise test performs basic load testing without an actual business process.
- HP Performance Center Protocol Usage Report
A new reporting tool with advanced capabilities is provided as a technical preview.
This standalone tool enables you to query ALM to extract information on the system’s usage.
This information can be manipulated offline to generate reports on the usage of Vusers, licenses, hosts, protocols and more.
This tool is available for Performance Center 11.xx - 12.5x.
- MISC & VuGen Enhancements
• Uploading VuGen Vuser Scripts
• Script Runtime Settings Updates
• Copying Monitor Profiles
• Improved HP Service Virtualization dialog box for configuring services before the test run.
View the Readme file at: