(PC) Suppport tip: How to launch more than one Terminal Sessions in Performance Center
When we are running a script using Terminal Sessions in Performance Center, sometimes we are not able to create more than one session, and we get the following error message:
"The Controller reached the designated timeout waiting for the terminal sessions to open. If some of the terminal sessions failed to open consider extending the timeout interval in the ini file by adding the key 'NumberOfRetriesCheckingLogon' under the 'TerminalSessions' section. If that does not help please check the Terminal Server license policy"
To create the sessions that you need you can follow these steps:
Go to Wlrun7.ini it is on installation folder\config in controller machine
If the section does not exist please create it:
Then please follow up this steps in controller machine:
- From the Start menu, point to Administrative Tools, and then click Local Security Policy.
- In the Local Security Settings dialog box, double-click Local Policies, and then double-click User Rights Assignment.
- In the details pane, double-click Adjust memory quotas for a process. This is the SE_INCREASE_QUOTA_NAME user right.
- Click Add User or Group, and, in the Enter the object names to select box, type the user or group name to which you want to assign the user right, and then click OK.
- Click OK again, and then, in the details pane, double-click Replace a process level token. This is the SE_ASSIGNPRIMARYTOKEN_NAME user right.
- Click Add User or Group, and, in the Enter the object names to select box, type the user or group name to which you want to assign the user right, and then click OK
If you need more information about these policies you can check this link: