NOTICE: Significant community changes coming soon
The header menu and the home page on our community will be changing soon. Get more information HERE.
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

PC User site login issue

Hi All,

I am getting the plug in extension error, I was successfully authenticated and while logging into the project in PC user site xxxxxxx/qcbin/start_a

My PC version is 11.52

I have recently installed Vugen and Analysis of 11 version and applied some patches for 11.52 version and there was no problem in accessing them.

For few days even PC user site worked fine for me and later throwing an error "Failed initializing plugin 'PC Extension Plugin'"

I am not sure this error is because of any patches to be applied onto PC,since I applied patches on Vugen and Analysis.

I am attaching the error which  I got and the version of PC I am using.

Please help me in resolving this issue.

Thanks & Regards
Arunraj Karnam-->Performance Test Engineer-->Chennai
0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Get complete Patch details:

In the mean time can you check that, is it been happening to particular project or all the PC projects.

Re-start the PC and give a try, usuall workarounds.

(If this helped, accept as solution )
(Posts and opinions made here are my own and do not reflect the opinions of my employer)
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.