Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

PC license in ALM Lab Management(Trial Version) is showing blank page (Cant add PC license)

Jump to solution

Please note: I have followed all the steps mentioned in Performnace center Guide

Installed ALM on 2012 R2 server as administrator. (12.50 Trial Version)

Installed Performance Center Server (12.53 Trial Version ) on 2012 R2 server( used the default login credentials(iUSR_METRO).

Successfully able to add PC server inside Lab management

When i try to click on PC licenses then it displayed with blank page. Following is the exception that was logged in the Performance center w3wm log file.

also when i  have tried to login to performnace center using the  ALM site adminstrator it failed to login and same below exception displayed in Performance center log file.

Exception(C:\HP\Performance Center Server\orchidtmp\Configuration)

2016-06-22 15:46:30,234 [5032] [7] ERROR HP.PC.Web.UI.UserSite.Global - Application Error [Context: a50f1adc-30e7-41c4-baac-a91d8cda55fe] [FullContext: QCServer:http://<QC-Server>:8080/qcbin UserName:admin Domain:DEFAULT Project:LAB_PROJECT]
PCRemoteException output START
StatusCode:
Forbidden
Stacktrace:
at HP.PC.Rest.RestProxy.ExecuteRequest(String httpMethod, Byte[] bodyData, HttpWebRequest request, FillStreamDelegate fillStream)
at HP.PC.Rest.RestProxy.ExecuteRequest(String httpMethod, Byte[] bodyData, HttpWebRequest request)
at HP.PC.Rest.Server.ServerProxy.IsUseLocalHelp()
at HP.PC.BL.QC.Server.ServerBL.IsUseLocalHelp()
at HP.PC.Web.UI.HelpService.GetHelpUrl(String context, Boolean returnHelpCenterUrl)
at HP.PC.Web.UI.PageBase.RegisterPageHelp()
at HP.PC.Web.UI.PageBase.OnPreRender(EventArgs e)
at System.Web.UI.Adapters.ControlAdapter.OnPreRender(EventArgs e)
at System.Web.UI.Control.PreRenderRecursiveInternal()
at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint)
Printing data members start:
Printing data members end:
PCRemoteException output END

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: PC license in ALM Lab Management(Trial Version) is showing blank page (Cant add PC license)

Jump to solution

Hi

I can't specifically point out in documentation, but for all other versions before 12.53, the version of ALM and PC must be the same, often even at patch level. So even if this maybe not is the root cause of your problem, I would anyway upgrade to ALM 12.53 to avoid other problems.

To try to fix the license-page probelm, it seems to be connected to access not being correct. I would have run the configuration wizard on the pc server again. Be sure to "Run as administrator"!

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: PC license in ALM Lab Management(Trial Version) is showing blank page (Cant add PC license)

Jump to solution

Hi

I can't specifically point out in documentation, but for all other versions before 12.53, the version of ALM and PC must be the same, often even at patch level. So even if this maybe not is the root cause of your problem, I would anyway upgrade to ALM 12.53 to avoid other problems.

To try to fix the license-page probelm, it seems to be connected to access not being correct. I would have run the configuration wizard on the pc server again. Be sure to "Run as administrator"!

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution

Thanks OlaBerggren for the reply. yes it was indeed compatibility issue. I installed the ALM patch(12.53) and after that i was able to see the PC licenses.

Thanks.

0 Likes
Highlighted
New Member.

Jump to solution

Hello

How i can download this patch or full distrib ALM 12.53?

i can't try Performance Center 12.53 without it (i can download only ALM 12.50 in official download page)

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Jump to solution

Hi Viktor42,

For ALM 12.53 you have to download the patch "TD4QC_00534.zip".  To download this patch you have to login to HP Software support website.  I am not sure if you can able to download without login.

0 Likes
Highlighted
New Member.

Jump to solution

Thanks!

I find this in internet

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.