Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

PC11 Analyser Problems

Hi

I am an independent performance test consultant, my client recently upgrade to PC11 from 9.5.

We are facing very challenging issue that after heavy load testing with expected errors, the test results data are missing in the reports.  We have been given unconvincing suggestions from help desk.  This is very serious matter.

All I am interested to find out, is it a known problem? if not what is the solution for this problem?

The PC11 is running on SQL server.

Regards

NNathan

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: PC11 Analyser Problems

What data is missing?

What is the ALM, PCS, and Host patch level of their environment?

What is the Patch level of the Analysis tool?

Most recent levels are:

ALM - Patch 12

PCS and Host - Patch 7

Stand Alone Apps (VuGen, Analysis, SALGG) - Patch 4

Is this happeing for all load tests or only very large load tests?  If very large load tests, is the total data set over 2GB?  If so you should not try to use internal anaylsis and you shuold download the rawresults.zip and use stand alone analysis.  You will also need to configure Analysis to use SQL server instead of Access as the Access configuration will not work properly with datasets over 2GB.

Finally please post what was the suggestion provided so we can understand in full context what is being recommended.

Craig

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: PC11 Analyser Problems

Hi Craig

Thanks for your suggestions.

This problem occurs after heavy load testing.  So, I do agree with you that 2Gb is not enough to process the transactions data.  It seems to be a configuration problem, we will look in to it.

Many thanks

NNathan

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.