Highlighted
Contributor.. Contributor..
Contributor..

PC12.53 Fatal error: [x] is not a valid value for Int32.Input string was not in a correct format.

Jump to solution

Hi all,

I was searching this fatal error all over Google and these forums but didn't get any luck so I hope there's a solution out there already.

This fatal error seems to occur randomly (login, running tests, etc.) for multiple team members that use PC. We've also tried using different browsers; mainly IE and Chrome but still seem to get the same error. Sometimes the error fixes itself as well and we would be able to bypass it.

Has anyone ever run into the same issue? If so, was there ever a resolution?

Thank you,
Robert Lee

Int32Input String.png

0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Outstanding Contributor.. Outstanding Contributor..
Outstanding Contributor..

Re: PC12.53 Fatal error: [x] is not a valid value for Int32.Input string was not in a correct format

Jump to solution

Good day Robert,

Have you tried to reset IIS in PC Server machine?

If not, please try it when no test is running in your PC system because reset IIS will impact to running test.

Regards,

Chau Nguyen | SW Technical Support Consultant.
LoadRunner and Performance Center

If you find that this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a KUDOS by clicking on the STAR at the bottom left of the post and show your appreciation.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
7 Replies
Highlighted

Re: PC12.53 Fatal error: [x] is not a valid value for Int32.Input string was not in a correct format

Jump to solution

Good day Robert,

Have you tried to reset IIS in PC Server machine?

If not, please try it when no test is running in your PC system because reset IIS will impact to running test.

Regards,

If you find that this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a KUDOS by clicking on the STAR at the bottom left of the post and show your appreciation.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted
Contributor..

Jump to solution

Hello, Chau.

I appreciate the quick response.

This is a difficult solution to implement since our production environment is used by a lot of people.

Do you happen to have another possible solution? For example, let's say a reset didn't work, what would the next step be?

Sorry, I realize this is not the best response for your solution. If reset is the solution, it may take a while to implement since this issue is happening intermittently.

Thanks,

Robert Lee

0 Likes
Highlighted

Jump to solution

Hello Robert,

Per the error message you shared, I found some cases which have the same error and the root cause is IIS and require reset. That's why I have provided that suggestion. 

I understand that it is not easy to do the suggestion in production server. In this case, I would like to suggest you to open a support ticket with our Support team. Techincal support engineer can check the logs from your PC server when the issue happens to find more information.

Regards,

0 Likes
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor.. Trusted Contributor..
Trusted Contributor..

Jump to solution

Hello Robert

I hope you are doing great, 

We would like to know if you have any update on this thread?

Please advise

Regards

Gean

0 Likes
Highlighted
Contributor..

Jump to solution

I appreciate the follow up.

I am currently pushing Chau's solution to my team. We may need to wait until we have less traffic in order to do it. I will update on our findings.

Thanks,
Robert Lee

0 Likes
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor.. Trusted Contributor..
Trusted Contributor..

Jump to solution

Hello Robert, 

Sure, just let us know.

Regards

Gean

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Jump to solution

Hello @Robert Lee

I would like to know if the suggestion provided was useful?
Please do not hesitate to let us know if you need something else

Regards,

Daniela Gómez Alvarado
Customer Support Engineer

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.