New Ranks & Badges For The Community!
Notice something different? The ranks and associated badges have gone "Star Fleet". See what they all mean HERE
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Page expired only during replay

Protocol: HTTP/HTML

I am getting "page expired" when I click on a particular link after login to the application and this is happening only during replay. I did all correlations and there is nothing that I am missing.

I recorded all different protocols too, like AJAX, True client and also used different options recording with HTML and also URL, but couldn't replay back successfully. Even I recorded using multi protocols also, but no luck.

Appriciate if you can guide me with any options in case if I missed.

0 Likes
4 Replies
Highlighted
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Hello,

May I know which version of LoadRunner do you have?

On the other hand, does your application use certificate?

Please try adding a wait or think time before the step of that particular window.

Regards,

Regards,

Daniela Gómez Alvarado
Customer Support Engineer

If you find that this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a KUDOS by clicking on the STAR at the bottom left of the post and show your appreciation.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

May I know which version of LoadRunner do you have?  Version: 12.01

On the other hand, does your application use certificate?    : NO

Please try adding a wait or think time before the step of that particular window. 

All these options have been done before positing here.

Regards,

If you find that this or any other post resolves your issue, please be sure to mark it as an accepted solution.
If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a KUDOS by clicking on the STAR at the bottom left of the post and show your appreciation

Sure, I will do as soon as I get a solution from anyone.
0 Likes
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Which browser version are you using?

This error could indicates that the page download timeout limit has been exceeded. To specify a different limit value, do the following:

Go to Run-Time settings,

Go to Internet Protocol -> Preferences and select the "Options" button,

Change the "Step DownLoad Timeout (secs)" from the default value of 120 seconds to the desired value.

Regards,

Regards,

Daniela Gómez Alvarado
Customer Support Engineer

If you are satisfied with anyone’s response please remember to give them a KUDOS by clicking on the STAR at the bottom left of the post and show your appreciation.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Please replay the script using extended logs and all 3 options marked, then share the script.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.