Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Percentage Distribution in Controller - Automatic scheduler

How to save a Controller scenario file with the manual percentage distribution for different scripts.

LR Scenario distributes the percentage load evenly for various scripts.
Whenever i have to run, i modify manually the percentage distribution and run it. But if i close it, it doesn't save my changes.
Scenario i'm trying to save,
Script One - 45%
Script Two - 25%
Script Three - 15%
Script Four - 15%.

If i close and open the same scenario again, it distributes 25% for each script evenly.

Could someone please tell me how to save my percentage changes. I'm unable to auto schedule the execution due to this.

0 Likes
4 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Percentage Distribution in Controller - Automatic scheduler

May be your lrs file is corrupted. Try to do a "Save As" on the Scenario and save it by a different name.

If that does not work, open the .lrs file in notepad and make the changes in the relevant section.

Or create a fresh scenario all over again and then save it.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

I appreciate your reply. But I tried everything, whatever you mentioned in there. it always changes back to Evenly distribution not the manual percent distribution.
I tried again today to make sure that i'm not doing anything wrong. But no luck. Its always goes back if you close the scenario and open it back.

Could you try once and let me know if that works for you.

I don't know, may be this is the way LR controller works. could someone tried anything like this.

All i wanted to do was, save the manual percentage and execute the scenario using batch files. so that i can schedule it with no manual intervention.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

Mike,

I just tried it, I have no problem.
closed the scenario and reoped the saved scenario.
Whatever percentage assigned to the script it is saved.

We are using LR 11.0

Thanks
Ravi
0 Likes
Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

Hi Mike,

I also tried.And its working fine.It shows the saved percentage distribution.

I m using Performnace center 9.5

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.