Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Performance Center 11.0 UI on IE7/8 windows 2003 SP2 Machine

Hi All,

We are recently upgraded to PC11.0 and the controller was deployed on windows 2003 SP2 machine.

However when we are trying to launch web UI in IE on windows 2003 machine it is 1st asking for IE7/8 upgrade and then it says  not a supported OS.When we contacted internal vendor supporting PC 11.0,suggestion received was windows 2003 is not a compatible OS for PC UI and insisted to Use XP or window7 or higher.

My question is How come we can still deploy PC 11 on windows 2003 and cannot open UI?

Is there any workaround launching PC UI from windows 2003 machine?

Please provide me your valuable comments on this..

Thanks

Prashanth

0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Performance Center 11.0 UI on IE7/8 windows 2003 SP2 Machine

What you have heard is correct. PC UI is not supported on the Server OS's (2003/8). But, you can launch the My Perforamnce Center which doenst launch any ActiveX controls etc. It can be accessed through http://<PC_Server>/LoadTest/. Please remember that the functionality is limited in My PC UI, you can go through the documentation to know more about what are available from this UI.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.