Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Performance Center 11.52 - Test Designer - Unable to add scripts in the workload panel

Dear team,

i am unbale to add scripts in the workload panel of Test Designer once scenario is created. Please let me know how to add scripts. Please note that we have uploaded scripts in zip format to the performance center.

Thanks,

Vimal Annam

0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Performance Center 11.52 - Test Designer - Unable to add scripts in the workload panel

Hi,

Did you get any error message?

Are you able to see scripts in the scripts selection pane?

Thanks,

Shlomi

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: Performance Center 11.52 - Test Designer - Unable to add scripts in the workload panel

Hello,

I'm running into the same issue where we have the scripts uploaded but when we create a test and edit test to add scripts, we are unable to select the scrips. we can an empty mesage box that does not state error message. I have attched the message.

Please assist.

Thanks,

Sadat

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Hi Sadat,

Did you expand the scripts tree by clicking the small arrow near the Subject folder? See attached screenshot

Regards,

Shlomi

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.