Performance Center 11 Download Standalone Applications
Does anyone know how to enable the download standalone applications options in Performance Center 11?
See attachment as to what I am referring to.
Found solution for anyone else:
- Login to Performance Center Server.
- Navigate to C:\Program Files\HP\Performance Center Server\PCWEB\Downloads (If installed in default location)
- Copy all the standalone executables (.exe files) to the folder mentioned in Step(2). You can get the Standalone components from DVD\Additional Components. (By default each executable will be in a separate folder, you need to keep all executables in the folder mentioned in Step(2))
- Open Internet Information Services (IIS)
- Navigate to Default Web Site > LoadTest > Downloads
- Right click on Downloads and open Properties
- Go to Directory tab > Execute permissions > Change it to "Scripts only"
When trying to download the standalone components from the Lab magmt or from the performance center user perspective, we are getting “403 error Forbidden access is denied”
I have checked the all the options (the user is admin and the project admin of a project TEST.) the permissions are enabled in the user groups and roles.
Also I have followed both of these Hp Knowledge base articles KM1010751 and KM1199486 still doesn’t able to download the stand alone components.
Performance Center Version – ALM-PC 11.5
Please let me know. Appreciate your help -
Has your issue been resolved?
I see a similar issue with my installation and I think we can work it out.
Do let me know if you have a solution.