Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Performance Center 11 - Test Resources (as in Monitor Profile)

Jump to solution

Question: On the Monitors Configuration Tab, Windows Resouces Monitor, Server, Is there any easy way to update the User Name and password that the monitor is running under?

Issue: I do not see an easy way other than deleting the monitor and adding a new one. For me the Server, User Name, and Password text fields are grey out.

To tell somebody that they are wrong is called criticism. To do so officially is called testing.
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Absent Member..

Re: Performance Center 11 - Test Resources (as in Monitor Profile)

Jump to solution

Unfortunately this is working as designed.  In order to modify the credentials used you will need to delete the monitor and then re-create it with the new credentials.

This would be a great enhancement request.

Craig

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member..

Jump to solution

Unfortunately this is working as designed.  In order to modify the credentials used you will need to delete the monitor and then re-create it with the new credentials.

This would be a great enhancement request.

Craig

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member..

Jump to solution

I agree! Is there a way to submit a feature request! I am new to this forum.

To tell somebody that they are wrong is called criticism. To do so officially is called testing.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.