Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Performance Center 12.01 - can't run scripts?

Hello,

I used Vugen 12.01 to create two sets of scripts. One is a TruClient and the other is just web. I uploaded full zipped files (all files, not just Runtime) and tried to run each of them. Both are getting errors, not executing at all.  

TruClient script error:

t=00183918ms: Error -205177: APIError: File_Not_Found
undefined
While calling handlers in RuleEngine dispatch, event=[Event type="step/errorSnapshot" target="1: Navigate to "https://lod-uimlongpc:8...c&SignOut=1""], handler=
function (e) {
"use strict";

Web script error:

The external user file was not copied to the load generator.

I'm wondering what I am doing wrong? or are there bugs with importing scripts and running them??

Thank you!!

Rebecca Clinard

Personal Info Removed

0 Likes
6 Replies
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: Performance Center 12.01 - can't run scripts?

Both of these scripts execute successfully from Vugen, but not when fully uploaded (all files) to PC 12.01.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi All,

Can anyone please provide the solution for the above issue?

Thanks,

Shankar R

0 Likes
Highlighted
Contributor.
Contributor.

I am also facing this issue in Truclient with Firefox. The Loadrunner version I am using is 12.02. Please help!!!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Hi @RebeccaClinard - what is the version of your VuGen used? I think I experienced the same issue when I tried higher version of VuGen such as v12.02. I downgraded it to v12.01 since I am using ALM PC v12.01.

Hope that's your case. 😃

0 Likes
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor.
Trusted Contributor.

I am also facing same issue. Please let me know if u got it resolved.

0 Likes
Highlighted
New Member.

Hi Rebecca, 

Have you tried just uploading the files again? or have you tried uploading the files with run time settings only? Another possible reason can be that ALM does not support higher versions of the scripts at least for TruClient.

Hope this works for you.

Regards,
Pedro Ballesteros

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.