Highlighted
New Member.

Performance Center 12.2 | Change Date Format in Analysis Summary

Hi,

Problems related to the date format displayed in the results -

1. The HTML report for my tests in Performance Center 12.2 shows the PERIOD of test run in the dd/mm/yyyy HH:mm:ss format. How do we get it changed to the mm/dd/yyyy HH:mm:ss format?

2. Even on my 12.02 Analysis client, the date for downloaded results is in the same dd/mm/yyyy HH:mm:ss format. I have tried changing in TOOLS > OPTIONS > GENERAL > DATE FORMAT. But, the change does not work.

Please advise how to change these.

Many thanks,

MT

Tags (1)
0 Likes
5 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Performance Center 12.2 | Change Date Format in Analysis Summary

Pls check the date format of the OS where the test was executed.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Super Contributor.. Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

I've asked this same question before as well. I think I even entered a support ticket at one point, but I've never been able to get the date format to change either.

Highlighted
New Member.

All servers are located in the US and use the US format for dates. While Performance Center prefers to show the dates in the Eurpoean format.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: PC 12.2: Change date format in Analysis summary

If possible you may want to use ISO 8601 standard date format:  2015-09-11T20:23:06+00:00

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ISO_8601

0 Likes
Highlighted
Super Contributor.. Super Contributor..
Super Contributor..

At long last, I think I may have a solution for this. I opened a ticket with HP and did a WebEx today to show them that the European date is always displayed and that settings are not changing.

There appear to be two issues at work here:

1. The date format you want has to be set on your Data Processor machines in the Analysis tool for those machines. Apparently, the date format displaying in results stored in ALM and PC are taking their options from the Analysis options on the Data Processor that collates and Analyzes the results.. I changed mine and the date format changed with new runs going forward. (It doesn't change previous runs)

2. On your local machine, you have to run Analysis as admin for Options to "stick". Not sure why i didn't think of this earlier, but we don't have admin rights to our local machines so I needed to run as admin and change the options there. After I closed the tool and opened it again as a regular user, ,my changes were saved.

Alternatively, if you are able to get temporary admin rights as we are, you can give yourself write access to the folder that contains the Analysis installation. This will also allow you to save to the configuration file in that folder and keep your options.

Edit: We are using ALM and PC 12.53 along with Analysis 12.53 on my local machine.

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.