Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Performance Center 12 not showing monitoring DATA

we are using Performance center 12 and using windows server 2008 as LGs.

I do not have access to these LG machine as admin though I can access the machine as read access user.

when I tried to add LG in the monitoring profile, I am not able to connect. I am using my user ID/password.

I know there is no firewall issue as everything on same domain. I have standalone controller/LG setup works just fine.

I understand PC fetch the perfmon data. any idea what is wrong with this and what is the resolution for it ?

is there any PC settings needs to be change ??

Thanks in advance

0 Likes
2 Replies
Highlighted
Acclaimed Contributor.
Acclaimed Contributor.

Re: Performance Center 12 not showing monitoring DATA

Could you be more specific with screenshots.

i understand that you are unable o ad the LG to your location...is it right?

Even though if they are in the same domain.

the Firewall must be opened between the MI-Listener and LG. which is necessary for it to be in operational.

(If this helped, accept as solution )
(Posts and opinions made here are my own and do not reflect the opinions of my employer)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Re: Performance Center 12 not showing monitoring DATA

I am getting access denied error though we are using LR12.

user is part of below standard windows group

Event Log Readers

Performance Log Users

Performance Monitor Users

Power Users

Remote Desktop Users

besides that user also granted permission for registry key

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services

which is there in the the attached error

Thanks

0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.