Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Performance Center 8.1 Load Test Issue

Hi,

In performance center 8.1, I have uploaded the scripts and now I m trying to design the load test. But when I click on Create/Edit --> New load Test under Load Tests, I get the message Page Cannot be displayed. I have logged in as Admin and accessing throug http:///LoadTest. Find the attachment

Please help me to resolve this problem.

Regards,
BIndu
0 Likes
3 Replies
Highlighted
Established Member..
Established Member..

Re: Performance Center 8.1 Load Test Issue

Hi,

I am not able to open your attachement. Have you tried loggin in as a PC admin? If not then you can comunicate the same to PC admin regarding the same.

Some times we get service unavailable also in such case you have to intimate to PC admin there might be things going on other side. It will be fine after some time once they finish their job.

Thanks
Ajay
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

I had this problem a couple of years ago and I worked with HP support and the final resolution was a complete re-install of the Performance Center software.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Thanks Ajay and Alan for your support,
It seems we are facing some license issue, I have one quick question here, if I have an invalid license, do you think I can launch the usersite and navigate till the creation of "New Load Test" page?
After Click the "New LoadTest" button, I receive page cannot be displayed error.

Please find the attached screen shot for more details.
Please help us.
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.