Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Performance Center 9.5 Database server connectivity issue

Hi All,
As I am trying to connect Database server from PC 9.5 initial homepage, the database server is not getting connected.
We use windows 2003 servers for all our installations. We use SQL server 2000 SP 4 for Database server.
I see a major difference in 9.5 from 8.1, as in 8.1 I would give only IP of the database server for DB host, username and password wherein 9.5 it asks for DB host where I give IP but in installation guide they are asking us to provide the instance name as well, a default database (MI_LRDB) is also added and the user name and password.
If I enter the credentials it is not getting connected, if anyone faced this issue and resolved, Pls help me.
All your suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks,
Sethu.
0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Performance Center 9.5 Database server connectivity issue

Hi sethuramanpl,

I got near the same issue.

First, as you can read HP PC 9.5 install doc, you have to use SQL2005 sp2.
Second, be sure yours servers were not renamed. If so, check matching server name with ISUR_ and IWAM__ accounts.
Last, be sure ISUR_METRO account is registered on all PC system components.

After checking all, (save and) delete MI_LRDB, then redo http:///Admin/initialfs.htm

Nicolas
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.