Highlighted
Absent Member.. Absent Member..
Absent Member..

Performance Center 9.51 - LoadTest Workload page not showing

Oct 26, 2009 17:08:55 GMT

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Has anyone applied the patch 9.51 for Performance Center? It is strange that you cannot open a the loadtest Workload tab after you create a project in v9.51. I reported this issue with HP Customer Service, but I don't think they have the solution at all. I am hoping pratical users of PC 9.5 or higher encounter the same issue and knows the solution.

Opening the Workload page for projects created before the PC v9.51 is fine. But this is not the case for projects created after the patch is applied.
0 Likes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Absent Member.
Absent Member.

Re: Performance Center 9.51 - LoadTest Workload page not showing

Hi Christine,

After installing patch 9.51, I got issue : left side menu of loadtest web site was lost. Fortunetly I was in test mode. So I saved DB + file server LRFS share, then I uninstall and reinstalled User Site. After that, I re did http:///Admin/initialfs.htm using the same MI_LRDB.

Today all is working fine.

Good luck !
Nicolas
0 Likes
The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of Micro Focus. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation. Certain versions of content ("Material") accessible here may contain branding from Hewlett-Packard Company (now HP Inc.) and Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company. As of September 1, 2017, the Material is now offered by Micro Focus, a separately owned and operated company. Any reference to the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks is historical in nature, and the HP and Hewlett Packard Enterprise/HPE marks are the property of their respective owners.